Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rest and Soul Searching


     Mto Moyoni is a retreat center run by two ladies from in Jinja that holds conferences geared for healing of the heart and seeking the Heart of God. I was invited to go along by a friend of mine who graciously offered to sponsor my attendance. God is good. Little did I know how much I needed to get away and attend something like that. I realized places I had hardened my heart and areas I needed to seek or give forgiveness. Always a work in progress. So, I have a lot to be thankful for; the conference and respite; what God is doing here in Gulu; what God is doing in my heart; but mostly that He is there – a Comfort, Forgiver, and Healer. He makes all things new. I am hoping it sticks and I stay out of the hard hearted rut I had fallen in. Always a work a progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment