Friday, January 20, 2012

Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.
      -  Eph 3:20-21



The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it. 1 Thessalonians 5:24


Lord God, where are you? You put this in me. You called me to this. Lord I know you are faithful and my timing is not yours. But God, where are you? I trust you God. You are the only one who has never failed. You ARE Faithfulness. But God, where are you? I feel dim and dark and weak. Others have given up and I have held on believing you to come through. Where are you? Two years I have been suspended. I have poured out the passion you gave me; over and over to indifference, laughter, and superficial credits. I need to see you. I need you to come through. Not for me but for your glory. You began this. You said you would finish. Do not delay any longer. Please God, I pray for movement. I don't know what to do anymore. 


God. This is yours. Whatcha gonna do with it?

1 comment: