Friday, January 20, 2012

Thoughts while driving a bit ago

January 7th

I was driving. I love a good drive. It was a beautiful day - warm for being winter. Something about movement that allows me a good think time. I started thinking about where I was. It was my second visit since I had moved away. I thought about my time, where I was, where I am, and the why's associated. Thankfulness. Both for my time there and that God gave me a way out. I was not in a good place there. It is not a bad place, but it wasn't good for me. Like a mental and spiritual fog. God has purposes though. As much as I didn't like it, I am thankful I was there for a time and thankful to have left. God, again, was teaching me how to be alone - a lesson it makes me nervous to think what for... but I am thankful.

In everything may we be thankful. May we flourish in His purposes. May we continue to be light when we don't understand the why's of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment